EU Policy and more!
- If we leave the EU without a deal we will introduce a blanket ban on continental quilts.
- We will paint our coastal limits Red White & Blue, so that British fish know where they are at all times.
- Once in Government we will replace the Foreign Secretary with a British one.
- We will be extending 2020 to give it the chance to get it right.
- Increase the safety of British children by naming all newborns with at least 12 letters, including a capital, a number and a special character. Like Flying Brick’s son *PicUL1@r!?*