On this day, 80 years ago, at New End hospital in Hampstead, London, an extremely young David Sutch let out his very first scream ….. and he carried on screaming for over 58 years. Happy Heavenly Birthday your Lordship.
We, the caring sharing party have erroneously ordered too much merchandising stock in preparation for the Christmas rush of orders. Therefore as part of our second series of lockdown fun and games via our Twitter account, we will be giving some away in our #LoonyLotto. To gain some additional entries for this Saturday’s prize draw, tune into https://www.radioalty.co.uk/ from 10am on Wed 11 November and tweet in the songs that you hear!
If you’ve not got one yet, add it to your ‘Christmas Wish List’. Get someone else to buy it for you. You know it makes sense!!!
Buy a personally signed copy for £12.50 by ringing Howling on his mobile at 07946 292 557
We did find it upsetting to find someone even more Loony than us taking all the lime-light.
We have sent an enquiry to Mr Trump asking why he hasn’t conceded the election, but assume he’s Bide’n his time.
Now we can go back to our Representative in the USA Our Standard Bearer, The Right Honorable Rantin N. Raven-Faux VI, Mayor of Myassa, Florida.
He is to put himself forward to stand as the Next President of the USA in 2022. Just in case they give up counting and call another election.
Check him out here: The Official Monster Raving Loony Party of the United States of A Merka
We encourage everyone, even current politicians, to submit ideas to our world famous #Manicfesto! The following are some of the most recent from our wonderful Twitter followers…
- Once in Government, anyone applying for 7 figure salary positions with the World Health Organisation or as Govt Health Advisors, will have to answer 15 correct questions on “WHO wants to be a Millionaire”.
- In Brexit Trade Deals: Germany will be required to pay for treatment of Measles, and Spain will be required to pay for cases of Spanish Flu. The French will pay for all accidents resulting from kissing & broken letters & the Dutch will split all future expenses 50/50.
- We will place in law measures to stop panic buying as COVID19 restrictions take hold. Shoppers will only be permitted to buy one panic per person.
- It is evident that the 10pm pub curfew is not working , We propose that pubs ask people to leave in alphabetical order.
- Shamefully Lord Sutch has never been allowed to take his place in the House of Lords. Nor were Duke Ellington, Count Basie or Lord Rockingham We will end this discrimination against musicians.
- To unite the population, we will surround the UK with a large cardboard box so people can be both in and/or out of the EU. This will be known as Schrodinger’s Brexit.
- To get more children reading, fish and chips will once again be wrapped in newspaper.
- Once in Government we will introduce the Ministry of Clarity. The role of this Ministry will ensure that only the clearest clarity is made clear and the unclear clarity is cleared out. We hope that our position on this is now clear to all.
- In Government, we will complete a 5 year Parliament in only 4 years. This policy not only ensures a 20% saving for the public purse but also gives everyone in the UK a year off from listening to our politicians.
- The MOT is an annual test to ensure that your car is roadworthy. We will introduce a ROT, an annual test to make sure all roads are car worthy.
And from 1st January 2021, passports will be issued in the colour of political voting. Tories will be Blue, Labour will be Red, Greens will be green. Official Loonies will have leopard spots, and Lib Dem’s will be invisible.
It is with great sadness that we have to report the passing of Crucial Chris Dowling. A loony legend from the early days whilst gigging with our Spiritual Leader Screaming Lord Sutch along Westminster Bridge. He was taught the guitar at 10 years old by Marc Bolan and went on to become a stupendous musician, earning the title of ‘The Human Jukebox’. He headlined many a loony conference and a plethora of loony ‘victory parties’ held the night before the counting of votes.
He wrote one of his best songs for the party’s 2010 General Election. This was themed on the current expenses scandal. At the same time he stood as our candidate in the most suitable of constituencies . . . Barking!
In 2012 he was to be our candidate for London Mayor and his campaign promo had him at his deliciously subversive best! https://youtu.be/CxOdCZUJ_3g
He lived for live music & loonyism. The party send their deepest condolences to his wife Roni, his family and all the musicians who had their gigs enriched by his presence on stage.
He accused politicians of making him a monster raving loony but in truth . . . it was probably the other way round.
Crucial Chris’s cremation service will be available to watch live on Monday 12th Oct from about 2.35pm using the following access side/passwords. I have arranged with his wife Roni for ‘Monster Mistake’ to be played at the beginning of the service!!
https://www.obitus.com/ – Username Gupu5048 – Password 311114